The Mediocre and Often Random Adventures of Mitey

Mitey:{noun. Mi-gh-tea} 1.The result of a mix of the following ingredients: art, design, rock music, cereal, boredom, caffeine and insanity.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Caption Contest


Come up with a hilarious or witty caption to go with this image of me. You can either post a comment, or email me at miteygraphics@ozemail.com.au to enter.
Anyone can enter, as many times as you like!
PLEASE enter! I really want to see some funny comments!


#1 (Mum) I wore the wrist guard on the other hand that day...

#2 (Mitey) Superman - Cape = ker splat

#3 (Jono) "It's not broken, I just need help sticking my thumb up, stupid."

#4 (Jono) "Proctection? What protection?"

#5 (Jono) My power fist shrunk in the wash

#6 (Jono) Don't make me break your wrist too!

#7 (Jeril) This is what comes from wearing the one shirt all the time.

#8 (Mitey) Does this cast make my logo look big?

#9 (Mitey) If you think I came out on the wrong end of the fight, you should have seen Jar Jar...

#10 (Mitey) When I thumb wrestle, next time it will be to the death!

#11 (Andrew) 37?

#12 (Starflower) Quitting World of Warcraft can have an adverse effect on your health.

#13 (Starflower) See, this is why Star prefers to hang out with Jeril, Mitey is just too dangerous.

#14 (Mitey) It's only a flesh wound!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home