The Mediocre and Often Random Adventures of Mitey

Mitey:{noun. Mi-gh-tea} 1.The result of a mix of the following ingredients: art, design, rock music, cereal, boredom, caffeine and insanity.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My First Kerrrrr SPLAT!

Proud to say that last night I fell over on one of the ramps while skating. In regards to my previous post I suppose I am starting to learn something now.

Bonus is that I feel fitter from all this skating.

Thought I might see if I could get some comments on my blog (since the regulars seem to have disappeared!) So if your name is below, and you usually leave a comment then know that I'm picking on you because you stopped leaving comments!
Carris: :(
Mum: I know Loz's blog is better, but you can still post on mine!
Loz: Yeah. Promises are promises. You promised to post, that was 2 weeks ago!
Starflower: Sign up! Leave comments!
Jeril: You too big guy.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:41 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    ooohhh... poor baby! Hope you are okay.

    there I commented- now get off my back! :op

     

Post a Comment

<< Home