The Mediocre and Often Random Adventures of Mitey

Mitey:{noun. Mi-gh-tea} 1.The result of a mix of the following ingredients: art, design, rock music, cereal, boredom, caffeine and insanity.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Change of Contacts.

I changed my email address tonight, the reason being that I was getting an unfortunate amount of 'fan mail' offering me all sorts of nifty accessories and paraphanaghlia (Sorry if I spelt it wrong Mum, I'll fix it later!)

You should drop me a line on miteygraphics@ozemail.com.au if your ever in my neighbourhood xD

3 Comments:

  • At 6:17 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    what a great way to get spammed! Put your email address on your blog! :op

    I'm told that if you take out the "@" and put in "(at)", then real people will be able to work it out, but the email address hunting computer programs that spammers use will not be able to find it.

    I don't know how true that is.

     
  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Mitey said…

    Well you use the way you suggested Loz, and I'll use my way, and we'll compare spam. Brb - signing you up for some naughty emails! xD

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    I don't want any naughty emails- bucket boy!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home