The Mediocre and Often Random Adventures of Mitey

Mitey:{noun. Mi-gh-tea} 1.The result of a mix of the following ingredients: art, design, rock music, cereal, boredom, caffeine and insanity.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

This one isn't funny.

Might be wondering where I've been.
I found life, love and stuff.

And when I found it all I wanted was to get away from it again.

I was lead to believe I'd live happy if I followed a path of niceties and good practices of being nice to people even when my customers are complete wankers.
This is to all those who thought World Of Warcraft was bad. Life is worse.
On Wow, you can prevent scamming, help kill monsters, make allies with people that will last a lifetime, speak however you like and be completely without regard for other people's feelings.

Wonderful.

Where as life grabs you by the balls, yanks you around till you feel happy. Then drops you on your head.

I'll take WoW back any day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home