The Mediocre and Often Random Adventures of Mitey

Mitey:{noun. Mi-gh-tea} 1.The result of a mix of the following ingredients: art, design, rock music, cereal, boredom, caffeine and insanity.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Scouts shouldn't be yellow!

So I have this dilemma with the scout squad I am painting. The army I collect are the Imperial Fists Space Marines, and they are predominantly a white undercoat with yellow ink over the top. With the scouts which are supposed to be a supporting troop choice they are able to infiltrate so I have chosen to not paint them yellow!

"Hey, big boss, do you see those yellow troopers in the woods trying to sneak their way to our position?"

"Why, yes I do. What a stupid color choice!"

*Shoots at scouts*

See? Its unethical to think of an infiltrating unit to be yellow, and seeing as how they are based on a desert-like planet they should be browns and clay associated colors. So my question is this:

Just what color should these guys be painted?

3 Comments:

  • At 5:44 AM, Blogger Carris said…

    hey, thank you for your comment. I acually needed to hear that! so thank you again!
    Same goes for you!
    -carris

     
  • At 6:39 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Oh Michael,
    you really are solving the big problems of the world, right here on your blog! LOL

    Paint them a nice earthy red colour. Red is my favourite colour. The Red Scouts... sounds like a nice name for an army...

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Mitey said…

    Imperial Fists are yellow! I can't make my scouts red... xD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home