The Mediocre and Often Random Adventures of Mitey

Mitey:{noun. Mi-gh-tea} 1.The result of a mix of the following ingredients: art, design, rock music, cereal, boredom, caffeine and insanity.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Cherry Cola

So I purchased myself a Lego Star Wars replica of Boba Fett's Slave 1 the other week and thought it would be a worthy idea to personalise the vehicle. I have had the Jango Fett's version since the Ep2 release way back in 2002 somewhere abouts. So when the Boba Fett model was released I thought it would have some great additions of new weapon systems and hidden cool bits.

I was a little disappointed to find out that it didn't have much in the way of differences apart from the missile system and the cargo bay for the Carbonite encased Han Solo 'brick'.
Hey Lego! I was expecting more.
So the story is that when Boba was old enough to peruse the galaxy in a Firespray Class Anti-riot spacecraft he modified it significantly in an attempt to make it more useful in the field of bounty hunting in the galaxy far, far away.

So I made a few modifications myself. She may not look like much but she has it where it counts.
Why I felt the need to post about it here, God only knows.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger Carris said…

    then again, why do we feel the need to post any fo our blog entries??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home