The Mediocre and Often Random Adventures of Mitey

Mitey:{noun. Mi-gh-tea} 1.The result of a mix of the following ingredients: art, design, rock music, cereal, boredom, caffeine and insanity.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

RE: Ripoff merchant.

In response to my post on Saturday, May 20, 2006 Lauren posted this on my comments page.

"Go ahead- rip me off! :opLOL you made me laugh with this post.So, are you going to rip me off some more, and join in the non-coke drinking, lots of fruit/vegetable eating challenge?I dare you!"

Before I rip you off again Loz, I need to say there will be no imitations of eating habits, as I quite enjoy the occasional glass, can or bottle of carbonated black stuff and am in no great hurry to over consume fruit or vegitables.

But I will bring popcorn to watch you eat vegitables!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:21 AM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Okay, you don't have to eat "vegitables".

    They aren't very nice, no matter how you spell them!

    I had fun with you last night... pity we didn't take a camera- we could have posted pictures of our bowling antics. :op LOL

    Would you like to go bowling next Thursday night?

     
  • At 4:15 AM, Blogger Mitey said…

    We might, take a camera and some blonde wigs, so we can play 'OMG I BROKE A NAIL' game. Hehe!

    And some coins for Daytona!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home