The Mediocre and Often Random Adventures of Mitey

Mitey:{noun. Mi-gh-tea} 1.The result of a mix of the following ingredients: art, design, rock music, cereal, boredom, caffeine and insanity.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Toothpaste is a food group of it's own.


Greetings readers!

My name is Michael, I'm 21 years old and from Sydney Australia. For the past few years I've been studying Graphic Design at Kogarah TAFE, before that I was doing my HSC at Prairiewood High School while attending TVET (or TAFE through School) at Lidcombe TAFE.

My sister Lauren (or Loz) couldn't pronounce my name from a young age and called me Mitey. So the nickname stuck (btw she's the one studying Speech Pathology!).

Current obsessions include drawing, computers, World of Warcraft, Star Wars (movies, books, comics etc)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home